• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for First Dog- Lab Advice Please!

Cobber

Thanks Todd. To be perfectly honest, I shied away from the regular lab channels and went Brit with my current pooch - simply because of the EIC, hip and eye problems that seemed to be cropping up with so many lab lines. Just wondering if I was all wet there - and it looks like I might have a little spray.....

Rob, hope you did your research on the Brit litter rather than just taking someones word for it.

Because of all the EIC, CNM, OFA, and CERF issues that are out there is why I spent nearly two years researching before I finally decided on a litter that I wanted.

Now 3 years later it is because of those same issues that I paid the extra to have my dog tested and cleared. As well as researched for a clear stud that would compliment the traits of my dog for a litter of puppies that I can be assured are clear of known hereditery diseases, and provide new owners tons of potential. Had the first breeding today with another planned for Monday.

It wasn't my first trip to the dance Eagle, and I did quite a bit of research. Both of my previous labs were "backyard breeding" dogs, and they were splendid beasts, but I was looking for something a bit different. I found it with my current pooch, and couldn't be more pleased. The breeder I used makes regular trips to the Brit Isles and gloms onto some pretty sweet pooches, out of very impressive lines.