• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Buying a boat from the big C-Rogers?

ib_jigged

Has anyone here had any experience buying a boat from the big C in Rogers?

They have quoted me a great price, but would like to know if anyone has had good or bad experiences. Do they do a good job of rigging? Will the boat be set-up (propped) correctly?

Thank you in advance for any input!

Got my Alumacraft from Pat there last year and thought the buying experience was painless. They have the best prices, they offer you some cabelas bucks back to spend at the store, and there service department knows alumacrafts inside and out. Get your order in now because they get swamped this time of year.

If you want another option the Alumacraft guys in Faribault are good.

I've also had a great experience with the big "c" in Rogers. Purchased my boat back in '07. Had by far the best overall price on a plain set-up...plus he throw in tons of extra like a trolling motor and sonar (Which EVERY shop should throw in regardless..for free), two batteries not one like every other place I went to (and upgraded me to the AGM batteries), and free ski tripod.

You also get in store bonus cash on a rewards card (NOT a credit card). The day I picked up my boat he also throw in a boating kit which include lifejackets, throwables, extinguisher, paddles...

I needed some adjustments on the motor after a few weekes of use and it was very easy to get in and fix the issues. I also had a dash panel crack when someones knee hit it on a wave a year later an was fixed with no questions asked...and quick.

The only downfall I had was their hours as I live over 45 minutes away and the service departments hours did not match my working hours.

GREAT GREAT customer service

I just bought a 2011 Alumacraft Fisherman 160CS from them. they made the whole process fast and easy. They are ones I would buy from again in the future. They can offer the good prices because of the volume they sell. the sales staff is friendly and knowledgable. I dealt with Dave M ,he was very friendly and helpful. plus for this month only they have some alumacraft and yamaha promotions going on, so now would be the time to talk to them .