• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

are polaris clutches compatiable?

broken_line

A quick check shows a completely different part number for each (assuming both are 2002) but thats not to say that actual sheave is different. They will definitely be weighted differently and most likely have different springs. Check both for part numbers stamped on them or maybe a dealer can tell you for sure.

Since your talking 2 totally different engines, like macgyver said I would say no. Granted the sheaves may be the same but the guts like weights, spacers and springs will not be the same. The pro-x engine may even have a different taper on the shaft.

well i talked to the guy at the counter.. he said they wont fit. i talked to the guys in the shop who had said they would fit just fine as the tapers are all the same.. i put it on and it appears to be fine. the taper started at 30 mm and ended at like 26 mm each. the tapers on both engines appeared to be the same. the ride is a lot smoother now with a not wore out clutch!! and theres no knocking!