• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fergus Falls area

BOUNCED

I heard lake conditions are very poor and very tough to travel with otu a sno machine.

I was going to go up that way but I'm not going to fight mother nature seams like I never win that battle

If you do go do you remember the lake I told you about I know its got good numbers of pike in it. but not sure what the travel is like on it at all.

One of the guys at work have a farm place and relitives in the perham area I'll ask tonight what the conditions are for ya also.

I agree I generally go to the lakefinder for info on different fish in a lake and whats the most populated fish so I can see what pike may be feeding on. Otherwise all the stats are pretty much what swam in the nets and thats it.

I talked to Ken's bait in Battle lake and he said travel is all but impossible by truck on most lakes in the area due to snow and slush. I have a few more places to call. I think I'll be settling for a spot I can spear rather then where I want to spear. Oh well hopefully I can find the newbies a few fish.