• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

spear sailing

mrklean

i piked up a new spear on Sunday a nice Amish hand made one pretty similar to my dads just a bit longer and a bit more weight but not to much, was hoping to use it when i went out Sunday but the rope on that thing felt like a shoelace and it was like 7 feet long, didnt feel like losing it the day i got it so i had to stab one more with the old mans spear. Cant wait to try it this weekend

I seem to remember that you bought a new spear that looked hand forged Gordy. If so do you have any pics and can you tell me where it came from.

I really like my cheap generic spear and its never failed me but there is something inside of me telling me I need to get a hand crafted spear.

I know where he got it whistle

I can get you contact info, I paid $185 a piece for them he's up by Baudette.

i piked up a new spear on Sunday a nice Amish hand made one pretty similar to my dads just a bit longer and a bit more weight but not to much, was hoping to use it when i went out Sunday but the rope on that thing felt like a shoelace and it was like 7 feet long, didnt feel like losing it the day i got it so i had to stab one more with the old mans spear. Cant wait to try it this weekend

your not goingto be disappointed in that spear!!!!!!!