• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Public Bowhunting Land around southern Metro?

Cobber

Alright so I know this is a reach to ask about suggestions on hunting land/ public areas, but I have a quick question.

Recently moved to Richfield from outstate, and am having some MAJOR hunting withdrawls due to my drastic drop in hours. I used to be able to get done with the work day, and run to my stand to take advantage of the last bit of the day up in the tree.

Have not filled a tag yet, and with limited time left in the season coupled with the opportunity for just one trip back outstate before the season is over, I find myself looking (with very little prior knowledge of the area) for somewhere to hunt.

Are there any huntable areas anywhere near the south metro (richfield/bloomington area) that a guy may have a realistic chance to come across a deer or two?

Thank you!