• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Shed Party

Have any of you guys hosted a get together to hunt sheds on each others property?

Each year I search our land over and am very lucky if I find 1 or 2 but it would be much easier if I was not looking alone. Its fun finding them yourself but I would like each one that was out there to not go to waste so it would be worth it to me to have it found by someone even if it is not myself.

I would be willing to start a shed hunting GTG and we could start on my familys 150 acre farm then move to the next persons farm and try to help him find his sheds!

The owner of each farm will recieve all the sheds reguardless of who finds them its jusn nice having extra eyes to cover the ground!!!

Let me know if anyone is interested

Thanks this will take place in southern minnesota near mankato for me but I would be willing to drive where ever to help you.

Josh

I dont have land to give back unfortunately i hunt public land that i search in the spring but i would still be willing to help and all the sheds would go to you of course i have been training my dog she is only six months but it would be worth a try to have her run around as well.

Sounds like fun. Fire up the grill and have some veni treats for lunch. I could offer up some land in Crow Wing Co but your odds at finding any bone would be like shooting a booner in south FL. I've picked up 3 in the past 3 years. Miles & miles of woods, but at least we'd eat well.

Awesome I could use all the help i can get ive only shed hunted one year and didnt find a thing... I hunt all the way up till the last day but anytime after that i would love to help look for sheds with you and a few other people that would be a blast

Haha the world class sheds by me thats a good one. I hunt the lousville swamp area and had a couple cameras up and there are a couple nice ones i would love to find the sheds of. I could use the help and i dont care if you guys keep the sheds you find being its public land i would just like to see whats out there and what made it through and learn more how to shed hunt. And then I would totally walk anyone elses land and help them find sheds for them I think we definitely need to get this going