• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NEED SOME HELP - wife just said..."where ya wanna go?"

Bigguyone

Title says it all - I thought my pike and musky fishing were pretty much done for the year being I live in Utah and only have one good pike lake in the state. But it is my birthday this weekend and my wife asked me this morning - "You wanna go chase big Pike or Musky this weekend? I am serious...if you wanna go let me know where by tuesday night and we will go!"

So with that said I need some help from you as I usually only fish up north in late spring and summer...but I want to go catch some BIG Fish this friday and saturday.

***If you could go fishing anywhere in the western 2/3 of the US for 2 days with a great chance at a BIG fish and planning to catch at least a couple fish where would you go? For that matter...if you have a guide to recommend that is appreciated too.

Please post to reply back or email me at [email protected] Thank you in advance for your help as I want to make the most of the weekend!

I'm sorry I didn't see this until it's probably too late. But specifying the western 2/3 of the US (kinda depends on the way you divvy it up), I'd go to Elevenmile Reservoir in Colorado. Stocked trout, and the big pike in there LOVE that kind of forage!

The way I divvy up the 2/3, I'd hit Devils Lake, ND. Significantly closer to you than northern Minnesota. Tons of great pike action there, and plenty of size. smile