• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

some decoys... some new some old

Laska

Some more new ones none are clear coated yet...

heidi helped with the dots... I hate dots...

2010-12-12232946.jpg

My New Working whitefish

2010-12-12232536.jpg

top view

2010-12-12232826.jpg

This one I have to try on merk's lake... This guy I carved last weekend in the cities... And yes this is pink your not just seeing things... its a 6 1/2" perch

2010-12-12232756.jpg

New style Natural and Firetiger Perch

2010-12-12234333.jpg

Last but not least my new working sucker

2010-12-12234145.jpg

Hope you guys enjoy, I have a 17" Brown trout I am carving right now Ill post that when its closer to being done. So now you guys know most of the decoys Im bringing up to win the nord lord trophy smile

I test swim all of them before I paint them, That sucker is for the Grand Rapids decoy show -working class but Im going to use it in the spear hole to test it this weekend, generaly the workers for the shows dont have scales and detail but I wanted to use it so I went all out. Not bad pics from a phone camera ay? pretty much all the fish are airbrushed, I gotta system I figured out for doing the fins, and it helps I just bought a $180 airbrush from iwata its magical I swear...

I just figured out I made 21 decoys this week... Now I know where the week went...