• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

01 honda 30horse 4stroke??

Tyler23

im looking at a this motor for my 16ft lund pro pike.. does anyone have one of these motors? are you good motors? ive never ridin in a boat with one but ive heard there very quiet? any info on this motor would be great...also would it work well for hunting on a marsh? THANKS!

I would take one in a second! (HONDA) what else is there to know about the reliability of it you know that is covered! A guy that fishes by us has one on his lund rebel and he said it cruises with 2 guys and livewell full. I saw him take of it went plenty fast for me. Love the 4 stroke too so quite. Sorry this probably doesn't help as you have probably seen enough of them just thought I would give my .02 good luck!

Have had a couple of 25HP Honda four strokes and several smaller models. Whats not to like!? Keep fuel and filters clean and they'll run forever. Be sure -or as sure as you can be-that this engine is in good shape. If it is and the price is reasonable jump on it. You won't regret it. Just remember:clean fuel and clean filters!

they ran it for me and it ideled rough and wasnt spraying water very well so i passed on it... i just got sick of looking for good used motors and bought a new merc 25efi that was on sale...