• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Cyberfish

creating a profile

Back when I registered on this list almost two years ago, I somehow missed the part where we could have a little profile to click on. How can I do this? thanks

Best Fishes,

Cyb ><>

Cyberfish,

Just click on the word profile. It is just to the lower left of "Post New Topic"
wp

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Fleet farm site has something called brushtox, looks like it is 61% triclopyr.  31 bucks a quart.
    • I think you should get one and we can go all over Burntside and Snowbank this winter in search of lake trout. Just keep your shirt on! 😀
    • Just don’t use crossbow when it’s above 80 or going to be above 80 or it kills the lawn as well. It’s a great product, spray on clover in the morning  and it’s brown by evening. 
    • Finally got to someone that does this for a living and well respected. Triclopyr at 16% with 34% 2-4-d is in a readily available product called Crossbow. He highly recommends it. Spot treat the weeds not the whole lawn. Weed b Gon max works great on the rest of the weeds. 
    • Well things are cooling down but the fishing over deep water continues to boat fish!  Didn't slay them but got 2 more eater's this weekend over the deep water trolling for about an hour and half towards sunset.  Benn using Rapala Shadow Raps as of late and have been impressed.
    • Need to take advantage before we play Boston and Washington . Be up by 4 or 5 games when we get to those series.
    • Did another round of cottage bacon ..... 10 days brining turning the package ever other day, rinse and rest overnight in the fridge, smoke and rest over night in the fridge, and then slicing. It is a long two week process, but well worth it! If you’ve never done it, I high recommend giving it a try! I did 4 pork butts and ended up with abound 20 lbs.... gave about half of it away already, but have 4 more butts ready to brine before winter!        
    • All puppies have been sold !
    • They need to take full advantage of the easier games coming up.  I would like to see them get about 5-6 games ahead again.
    • Well painting is getting there.  The fenders and swing arm/axles are fully painted but I only managed to get about half of the frame painted.  I will get it finished up this week.  I have too because I have a large load of rock coming to finish my driveway expansion so I have a place to park my fish house this winter haha.