• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wireless Fences

Hookmaster

I have invisible fence brand and have been really happy with it. In 8 years I've had 1 bad collar and a bad circit board both which were fixed free, I think everything has a lifetime warranty. I live on 7 acres and I have about 3.5 of it "fenced" my gsp can burn off lots of energy running around. I would recommend invisible fence to anyone.

I have a Sport dog brand and its been great! I've had it for over 2 years now and I've only had to replace the battery(6 Volt)in the collar once. We only let her roam the yard when we are home. If nobody is home, she goes back in the kennel.

Nels

Thanks for the suggestions. This wireless fence will be for the front yard. She will not be out there alone but don't want to chance her taking off or going into the street. The back yard is fenced so she won't need to wear the collar back there.