• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

GEM Club - LEECH LAKE TRIP - OCT 3rd to 6th

We at GEM Fishing Camp and Club do an annual fall fishing trip to Leech Lake. If anyone is interested in attending, go to www.gemfishing.org and contact Don Lincoln or Dave Lindmark. Both our phone numbers and e-mails are on the gemfishing web page.

The FALL BITE on Leech at this time of year is usually PHENOMENOL. We stay in the dorms of church camp on Boy Lake (about 8 miles from Leech). Cost for food and lodging (thurs fri and sat nights) is $80 for adults and $40 for those under 18.

If you have room for one kid or one kid and one adult in your boat, we are in need of more available seats in boats. The kids who attend this event are 15, 16 and 17 year olds who have fished with us for 3 to 5 years and have proven to us that they can handle their own tackle, bait, and whatever they catch. Also they have proven that they can handle 8 hours on the big lake when the water is rough. The younger/less experienced kids go on one day trips with us and have to work their way up to these 3 day and 4 day trips, so this one requires less work as far as assisting the others who may be in your boat.

TEACH A KID TO FISH ETHICALLY
TEACH A KID TO LIVE BIBLICALLY

Hey gemeyeguy. How is it I can go on such an excelant trip? I too would love to catch walleyes till my arms fall off! Hey maybe we could shoot a grouse or two also? Sounds fun to me! Let's go!!!!

How can you get in on such a great deal?

Well as my original post said:

If anyone is interested in attending, go to www.gemfishing.org and contact Don Lincoln or Dave Lindmark. Both our phone numbers and e-mails are on the gemfishing web page.

There are several guys in camp who make this trip every year, and they are really accommodating at letting everyone in camp know where the best bite is happening when/if they find it (for the last 4 years in a row it has been WHEN, Not IF).