• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Fish and Dark's Excellent Adventure!

DARK30

Just want to let people know, If you haven't ever had the pleasure of hitting the Red River with our own Red River Catman....Give him a shout!

Backwater Eddy, Fishhead and myself had a great trip together this weekend...Lots of big stories and nice fish too.

Fishhead and I hit the Otter tail River on Saturday....we found some quality Smallmouth fishing. Then we found our way over to Ed's place on Sunday and found some quality Channel fishing and very good company! Thanks Ed for the Millinium Lures...WE will see how they do!

Can't wait for the Red River Get Together in August...If we can wait that long!

Thanks again! WET NETS!

------------------
cast,cast,cast,cast......

I would like to add that even though the fish were not cooperating that Ed really worked hard to get us on some fish and he did.
If you are interested in fishing rivers for cats or walleye you can get a good education from Eddy.I know I learned a thing or two,and can't wait to give a few of his tips a shot on my favorite river.
Thanks Eddy I had a great time.

Thanks for the kind words Dark30 and Fishhead. It was a great time and we couldn’t have asked for a better day and evening to be fishing.

The cats could have been a bit more cooperative, more piggys and less pec-pec-peckers, but that is why they called it fishing and not catching I guess? We did ok, but better is always better, right?

With the nicer days FINALLY here the piggys will prowl more and more every day, I hope.

It was a fun time and I sure look forward to our next piggy hunt. Your river or mine, it’s all fishing and it’s all good.

It was sincerely a pleasure to fish with you. Man do you boys smoke a mean hunk-a porterhouse on the smoker/grill. That was the biggest steak I have ever eaten I think? Arr-Arrr-Arrr........BURPPP!!

Just might have to do that again eh!

------------------
Backwater Eddy..><,sUMo,>

Backwater Guiding
"Ed on the RED"
(701)-281-2300

[email protected]

http://home.talkcity.com/ResortRd/backwtr1/index.html

[This message has been edited by Backwater Eddy (edited 05-27-2002).]