• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dual Console conversion to Walk Through

Chode2235

Buddy of mine has a early 2000's Pro-V with the double consoles. We are thinking of putting a walk through on it instead of the two bubble windshields. Anyone done this? Are there kits available, do we need to go through Lund, or can we make our own.

We ideally would like to design and build something that we can put on for those cold and rainy fishing days.

Thoughts anyone?

I don't think there are kits available... and Lund doesn't offer a conversion kit. I think your best bet is going to be to find a boat salvage place and find a windshield you think you can make work and start there... unfortunately it's not as easy as one might think.

Good Luck!

marine_man

As Marine_man said it is not easy. You will need the consoles and the instrument cluster to make it fit. Full glass windshields have a different wrap around angle thank the plexiglas type.

I don't think Lund can help you unless you want to buy everything new, in which case the expense will be huge and still you will have to cobble up something to make it fit right.