• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. 😀

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
fishingaddict

Water temp- Sara (Henn Cnty)

I was on Sarah on the 17th around 5pm and got temp readings of anywhere from 49(main lake) to 57 (channel. Since the lake had ice less than a week ago these temps seem really high. I know it has been warm but .....

Do these temps seem reasonable?

I have not checked my temp gage by another source to confirm if it is ready correctly but again...

I did no fishing just basking in the sun and warmth.

Any rely is welcome.

Thanks the addict

Those temps sound reasonable considering the air temperatures, the wind and the rain we have had recently.

Sounds about right for near surface temps with the recent weather we have been getting. Check a few feet down. You'll find a lot cooler temps.

If that reading is off your transducer (tri-ducer), it is probably right on. It is amazing this time of year how little you need to probe with a temp guage to get enormous temp variation. My guess is you could hit low 40s just 10 or 15 feet down.