• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

rod tips

looking for a 3.5 rod tip and cannot find a source anybody have any ideas?

checked Batson web , Pac Bay , Janns Netcraft

Mudhole , AcidRod . AcidRod actually has em but 5.15 each. with 4.5 or 5 ring is that to small ? of a ring

it may be my only choice

Janns has the "Pacific Bay XFT Chrome Fly Rod Tip Top" They run $1.16 each and work really well for ice rods since they have a bigger ring on them than standard tips, otheriwse you could always wrap the tip and then put a top on it with a larger diameter

Lucky - what type of top are you looking for? One with an incert or a "fly" type? Fuji makes an alconite incert top with a 3.5 tube with a 4.5,5, or 5.5 ring that run about 3$. I also see some fly and recoil tops with a 3.5 tube. I found em in my 2010 mudhole catalog...