• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild Enforcers

10,000 Casts

After the Canucks game last week, in an interview Boogaard told a reporter that while he was waiting for a faceoff, Darcy Hordichuk told hime that their coach was "making them come out and fightyou guys"

Bad news for the Canucks... Hordichuck was very lucky Boogaard didn't continue to beat him when his jersey was pulled over his head, then John Scott just whaled on Alexandre Bolduc in a fight where I felt bad for the guy and then Shane Hnidy took it to a much more seasoned fighter in Tanner Glass. All within a few minutes late in the game.

Gotta Love Wild Hockey!

I'm with ya' brother. I love the hard-nosed, grind it out in the corners and pick up the garbage kind of hockey. The wild have a few of traits along with some great offensive skill that is really shaping up. While we do have some major enforcers, these guys also fill that role on the team very well. For how many hits Clutterbuck throws in a game, it's amazing he doesn't get more penalties. Same goes for Boogie and Big John. Watching them lay a shoulder into a guy you can't help but to think how difficult it must be to legally check a guy that stands at elbow to shoulder level on you. I hope they don't get the reputation of thugs because these guys are much more than that. What fun would hockey be without the jawing and checking that goes on? (Okay, it'd still be fun but you get my point). Go Wild!