• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

yamaha srx sleds

Haseleu

I have nothing but good to say about them. I owned a 01' 700 and it was IMO the best snowmobile I ever owned.

Unless they have been abused by the previous owner, you most likely can't go wrong. If the price is similar, I would go for the newer one.

The 600 a triple? Triples are easier on gas and oil. I would go with a triple plus the one taken care of the best and if it happens to also have the lowest miles and is the newest to boot pull the trigger on that one. Just road with a guy today that has a 1999 srx 600 twin and he thought he was getting around 10 mpg. On the positive side he also had over 5,000 miles on it and hadn't touched the motor yet. His bro was riding a srx 700 and he was doing a little better on mileage with his triple. FWIW: My Viper gets around 14 mpg about everytime I check it and sips the oil.

Happy trails,

WG