• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

trusted guide/resort rental

I checked out Woodland and they seem to offer what I guy would get on Red. We would need a Permanent House for 4 maybe 5 people. Guess what I am really looking for is a guide that has not as many houses as a resort does so you get the great service and stay on the fish.

I have heard alot of sastified reports on the guides out the the resorts. ice fishing on devils lake isnt like red lake or low. I fished low for years and i still cant believe how little fishing pressure is on devils lake. I fished around 6 mile bay on the north end for 2 weekends 4 days apiece and didnt hear another auger run or see another fisherman.

When we went out with PerchEyes we fished a new spot or 2 every day. Usually fished 1 spot in the AM and moved to another in the afternoon. They have 2 wheel houses they pull around with them and portables for larger groups. We even tip up fished for northerns one morning. We hand over 30 flags in a couple hours.I have fished Red lake and Lake of the woods a bunch of times and fishing with PerchEyes was a great time. The guides are with you all day plus they cook you a hot lunch every day.

At least give them a look

[note from admin: please read forum policy before posting again. thanks]