• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

GUIDE FOR THIS WEEKEND

BroncosGuy,, If you guest is interested in fishing Walleye,,I Could be avaiable on Sunday..Worked on Milac Thursday,,Was out 3 hours,,10 fish over 25",,18 fish over 20",,16 fish over 17",,none in slot, caught one beauty measured 29.5" weighed 10.6#,,release after a photo opp.. post me if you're interested..Big Jim

Thanks for the reply big jim, after talking with him a little more he thinks he will just wonder around the area for some shore fishing, but if he does change his mind I will let you know ASAP.

Thanks-
Broncosguy

[This message has been edited by BRONCOSGUY (edited 06-14-2002).]

To anyone who would be willing to help a visitor to our state out. There is a guy I work with up here helping out my company from Texas that is looking into a guide for some fishing this weekend or anyone who would be interested in taking him. anyone interested let me know up until about 3:00 today.

Thanks-
Broncosguy

hmmmmmmmmm?

What part of the state are we talking about?

Might be interested in helping with some stream trout/smallmouth. Guess it's hard to say with no information where he's at etc.

Jim W

Sorry about that he is staying in Roseville area off of Cleveland avenue. just out side of minneaplois.

Broncosguy.

[This message has been edited by BRONCOSGUY (edited 06-14-2002).]