• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Went for a walk today

Well I look at this thread quite abit but never post much but I tok some pics today and decided to share for once. Not as great as some of you guy's pics but oh well its not a competion right.I got a lot of respect for you guys how take pics of these small bird man they dont sit still for nothing. They are feeding on what looks like a fawn not a coyote kill from what I could tell it was dead in its bed with about 50 other beds around. Thanks for looking kinda pic heavy

What kind birds are these??

Sallys011.jpg

Sallys010.jpg

Sallys009.jpg

Sallys008.jpg

Sallys007.jpg

Sallys006.jpg

Sallys012.jpg

Sallys014.jpg

Sallys016.jpg

Sallys019.jpg

Sallys020.jpg

I was not wearing snowshoes if thats what you ment I just walked deer and snowmobile trails. Thanks I was actually out looking for ewarly season sheds but no luck with them today plenty of deer though but didnt see any with racks either.