• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

We have Ice

Hello my name is Jason of

I will be giving fishing reports as often as possible.
I went out to check some ice conditions today some bad and some good. The most fishable area seems to be the flats and the Mulvee Coulee are. I found 4 to 8 inches of ice, I walked off of the Grahams Island road obout a mile and a half, this is where I had the best ice. I also went off the boat landing in Minnewaukan where I live and walked out about a 1/4 mile and had 5 inches of ice. Then I went to the mouth of six mile and the main lake, they both had spotty ice on them with open water. The same goes for east bay. I didnt get to black tiger today but I will in the next couple of Days and I will get back to you. One thing I know is that this early ice on the flats can be great Walleye fishing, if you decide to go be carefull. I hope this cold snap will give us a little more ice. Keep your feet dry and I will post another report real soon!

------------------

percheyed,
what happened to you?

[This message has been edited by Rick (edited 12-09-2003).]