• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Dummy Launcher

SmilinBob

Does anyone here know if there would be a market for a 22 revolver based dummy launcher that could launch up to around 100 yards? I have some plans for one that has proven itself well. It would unfortunatly have to be sold as a firearm or you could modify an existing one if you wanted to. I'm not a dog trainer by any means, but from what I see it could be used to both launch multiple dummies and simulate shooting. What would the market bear for a price on something like this also?

Check out the prices of the existing launchers at cabelas or wherever. If yours is better you could up the price some. I would think there would be a good market for it as dogs get used to how far you can throw a dummy or hit a tennis ball. If you had something to go 100 yards, I would be very interested!