• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Found Dog

DuckDog

My wife found a yellow lab around the park rapids/emmaville area along county road 4. It had a pinkish or reddish collar that has been very faded. It is a very well mannered dog and seems to know basic commands.

The dog is extremely skinny and it looks to have been on its own for around a month.

If this is your dog or knows someone who lost a dog please contact me immediately. The human society refused to take the dog in so it is at my in-laws home.

Some of the Humane Societies might be busting at the seems with pets.

There was a post here on FM not long ago of someone who lost a dog. I want to say it was a Yellow Lab too.

It may be a long shot, but I've seen crazier things happen.

THIS DOG was lost near Foley.

I'm not sure how far Park Rapids/Emmaville is from Foley, but in the Missing/Lost section of the FM forum is a post about a lost yellow lab. I don't know any other details, but thought I would point it out. Could be a long shot, but its worth a try. Hope you find its owners.

That is a shame that they would not take the dog, however i guess with the economy has put many people in the spot where they cannot care for their pets, crying shame. I guess this is the change that we voted for. I hope that MN muskie can help out. Good luck

I'm not sure how far Park Rapids/Emmaville is from Foley, but in the Missing/Lost section of the FM forum is a post about a lost yellow lab. I don't know any other details, but thought I would point it out. Could be a long shot, but its worth a try. Hope you find its owners.

Foley to Park rapids is about 120 miles.

I called my mother in law and the dog was outside around the corner. She yelled "Daisey" and the dog came running. From the description I do not think this is your dog. I called and left you my number and their number up there. I pray this is your dog and please do not get your hopes up

I called my mother in law and the dog was outside around the corner. She yelled "Daisey" and the dog came running. From the description I do not think this is your dog. I called and left you my number and their number up there. I pray this is your dog and please do not get your hopes up

That is a shame that they would not take the dog, however i guess with the economy has put many people in the spot where they cannot care for their pets, crying shame. I guess this is the change that we voted for. I hope that MN muskie can help out. Good luck

I am trying to find the owner of a lost dog not a political speech. Seriously?

Duckdog

That was nice of your inlaws to take the dog in for now.If the dog has a chip? Vets should be abel to check it at no cost! Even the HS for that matter. I will call someone that has a resort in the area and his wife works for the school and see if anybody is missing the dog.What town is the dog in now?