• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Wild Trade Weller+2001 2nd Rounder+Fallstrom for Kobasew

OnAFly

Wow, here we go. We asked for a GM that would make trades and we got him!

The Wild put Bouchard on long term IR and got rid of Weller, who was dead space anyway with a $625,000 cap hit. Unfortuantely, they gave the rights of prospect Fallstrom as well. I don't know much about him, but heard some say they liked him.

I think it could be a good trade, especially since the pick was out to 2011, which gives us time to acquire another pick to replace it. Kobasew was a 3rd liner in Boston, but here I would think second line duties. In Boston he was behind a string of pretty talented wingers.

Panick seetting in?

The owner is now looking for a REAL coach?

GM has long trem plans but the prices stay the same...but it is always fun to watch real STARS of NHL come to twon a play.

WILD are digging a deep hole....giving up 12 points this early is no good.

In all past seasons teams hit the ice hard an work it out as they went a always got points....STOP THE BLEEDING...get a real coach.

Or not.

LOL x 100000

Just me venting on a good team going south fast.

Change of Tube announcers would be fun also...gab gab gab...come on call the play an SHUT UP!

Maple Leafs are 0 - 6 did not see that coming...OUCH!

Weird start for teams rebuilding....

I hear we need to sdjust to new system..no way....maybe new line mate but you played hockey yer whole life...nothing new about two in a on forecheck or pinching defense....come on...play hard or let someone else in.

Lots of shoots is fun to see but you / they have to back check also...

Boogy...well he should go...like him an his fight skills but he aint worth the seat he sits on skating / puck savy wise.

Lucky Backstrom is around or they would be neck an neck with Maple Leafs.

Keep on rocken.

Go Leafs!

smile

Tommy