• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Color Pumpers

Paul

Nice, Paul. I had to scroll down to see if the light began shadowing toward the bottom of the photo as it does at the top. Thought it might be a play with light as we play with depth of field. It would be a way of directing the eye to what you want it to look at. I like the play of light and shadows and the two highlights on your main two subjects. And I like the 'March of the Little Tin Soldiers' effect of these lined up pumps, especially the angle at which you chose to shoot them.

That's a neat image Paul. The only thing I would do is to crop out the front red pump. There is so little of it showing that it's distracting to me. I would cop it so the green pump is on the far left edge. You might even crop it so that just the side of it is cut off so the red one is completely gone. This green one will grab your attention and then your eye will travel into the image looking for more.

This is just my opinion, the image is pretty nice as is.

Good Luck