• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Looking for Unique Kids Tackle Box

Phyl, If you want some thing unique find one that is the right size and decorate it with stickers. Also I bought a small canvis one last spring that had room for a couple smaller plastic boxs it has pockets on both ends and one on the front. If you have a Fleet Farm around thats a good place to check. I know last spring they had a lot to choose from. <><Mary><>

Thanks Mary. The old Mickey Mouse box lost it's hinges so we are looking for something really cute. I like your idea, but time is something I have very little of. But if all else fails that will be my answer. We have a huge Fleet Farm in Fargo, which has already gotten a lot of my money this summer. Thanks for the great idea.

------------------
Phyl