• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

NO NOT MORE SNOW !

I can't believe we are getting more snow enough already. I keep trying to tell myself its a good thing. More moisture for the land and the lakes after all by last fall the lake was lower. The docks were moved out farther and farther. I'd rather see a gradual thaw so there isn't alot of flooding. At this rate you can't help but think its just going to warm up one day and melt all the snow away very fast. So tell me is this a good thing? Is it going to make our extra wait worth it? Is the fishing going to be better from it? I'm really hoping that we don't get up to the camp ground this spring and find our roof collapsed on our camper from all the weight of the snow. Oh and by the weather forcast last night we could end up with 9 inches before this is over. I don't believe it they are always wrong right? Any body got anything good to say about this.
frown.gif Mary frown.gif

easy dear!!! just remember we've had extremely nice spring and falls the last few years. it will warm up sooner or later! and yes the extra snow is a benefit for the lake levels. be patient!!!!! if you really need an open water fix; go find some open water below a dam. it helps!! i know! del

Delmuts, Ya we have had some really nice spring and falls enough to spoil us real good. We only ended up with a couple inches and most of that melted. I see we have a chance of more snow on Thursday. I hope that changes by then and that the roads are good by Friday morning when we head to the Citys for the Sport Show.
Mary smile.gif

There is at least one good thing about all of this snow.......it will undoubtedly raise the water levels of our lakes and streams.

Remember what it was like the past couple years, hitting rocks and sandbars that seemed to emerge out of nowhere??! This year we should be able to go where we used to go to find the fish.

When you think about it, it has to be better for the fish, too.

It's melting............it's melting.............. wink.gif

There ya go Lisa!

Got da lemons, make de lemonade.

Spring is less then a week away, weather the snow knows that or not, it's time is running out soon.

smile.gif

We had a few flurries yesterday and this morning. Boy it sure is cold. I'm hoping for a freeze dry now. Iv'e noticed alot of the snow is going just not going fast enough.

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS !!! MARCH 31st and its snowing again. I don't remember March coming in like a Lamb so whys it going out like a Lion? Don't forget to set your clocks ahead. At least the forcast for next week looks a little warmer. Lets Hope.

JUST HAD TO VENT <>< Mary ><>