• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

browns creek

there is a creek in stillwater by jc feilds well, kind of about a mile from it and someone tlod me it has trout is this true its about a 5 minute walk
thanks a heap

I dont know of the creek you mentioned. But if your interested in cathing some trout close to there. they just stocked 2000 trout in Square lake which is not to far above stillwater. Only thing is I think its catch and release for the rest of the month. you would want to check with the local fisheries Dept. for that area first. DNR, etc. If you look at lakefinder theres a phone number for each lake at the bottom of the page. survey. that area dnr fisheries would also be able to confirm if trout were in the creek or not.