• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

jap lake

my neighbor (and buddy from high school)..caught a 13 pound rainbow on jap a few years back .......anyone been into that lake at all recently?.......i saw the fish ......awesome...thanks .....jon

The lake used to put out some BIG rainbows, for some reason unknown to this poster the DNR decided to discontinue rainbow stocking in favor of lake trout stocking - this was quite aways back when they did this. It is doubtful that there are any rainbows left in the lake. One can now go there and catch 1 to 2 lb laketrout. Sure beats 13 lb bows huh! (typed sarcastically)

speckled........gee!...thanks for the info!....same guy who got the"big"bows and i were thinking of going back up there for a weekend....don't think i want to now ...if they are gone(for whatever reason)...we can get those 2 pounders right here.....thanks again .......jon smile.gif