• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

What's your favorite?

Rippinlip

First of all, I hope this is in the right spot to post this question.
Living in such a great state as we do, With the abundance of water and wildlife.
I propose this question;
What is your most favorite species to go after.
Open to all water and land creatures.
Myself it is real hard to decide, Bass, Crappies, White-tail, Geese, Coyotes, etc.,etc.......
After some thinking, I have to go with Goose hunting, my daughters are starting to get involved and it is really cool with a bunch of people.

Well first off I have to say in Order: Antelope, Elk, Pheasants & then Walleyes…
I realize one has to travel west to hunt Antelope & Elk but it is a challenge that is for sure and Whitetail and Muleies fall in there also.
I also just love fishing through the “ICE” Period whichever the species I catch, I do C & R but keep most of what I harvest (Obviously Fish I’m Speaking Of).

------------------
Hook Em Good!!!!!!!

S.D. Ice Angular;
NRA, DU, NWTF,
Varmint Hunter
& NAHC Life Member