• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

HELP please.....

Walleye_GFA

Looking for a good place close to the SW Metro to take my boyus shooting .22 and shotgun clays...

Is there any good State land nearby and where is a good place to look for State ground to hunt and shoot ???

Are there any good public outdoor ranges that have iron targets ???

Where is a good place for a pop to take his boys to get some squirells thats public ???

Thanks in advance,

Wally

My suggestion would be to get a hold of a PRIM (Public Recreation Information Map) from the DNR or the Map Store. Pick one of the many WMA's in the area and just start hopping from one to the next.

It's not legal to target practice on public land, but you couldn't tell by the small revolution that must of took place on the state forest land I hunted last weekend.

If your looking for a shooting range the DNR has a list on there web page. http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/shooting_ranges/index.html