• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Surprise.....

No one needs to say anything more than it was weighed to the 1/10 of a oz, its like saying "I use to own a Corvette" that states or implies not insinuates that you do not own the vehicle anymore.

I never said anything about his choice, hears a Iowa Record that swam away, the angler didn't exercise his option, that was his choice, who is right or wrong or the better man? that's up to your own opinion and choice, personally for me its not an option, but to each his or her own.

WOIOWASRF.jpg

I'm surprised that anyone would be that offended by the dead fish comment or care if it was alive at the moment it was immortalized, its dead who cares.