• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Radio Code???? Ugh

I have a 97 honda accord ex. I recently unhooked my car battery to clean off all the grime on the posts. Afterwards I come to find that my radio no longer works and it is asking me for a code! What a joke. The manual didn't come with the car when I bought it used a couple of years ago. Does anyone know of a way that I can fix this without bringing it to the dealer?

You can enter the code yourself but you will either have to go to the dealer with proof of ownership to get the code or you can go to hondas HSOforum, click the owners link, and you'll see a get your radio code link. You will still have to varify you are the owner but might be worth a shot.

Thanks airjer. Some people have told me that the dealer will charge for the code! What a joke. I just looked online and I guess I need to get the barcode number off the side of the radio so I guess I will need to pull it out to do that.