Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
theghost_03

Waseca Hunt Test

5 posts in this topic

Just curious if anyone would be heading to the Waseca hunt test the last weekend of the month. I am kind of a newbie with this stuff and am really hoping to get one my labs started with the JH tests. I am planning on heading over to watch and try picking up some of the tips for the tests. Does anyone know where I can find rules in regards to the tests?

Thanks

www.nfhra org

hopefully this address will go through. It is northern flight hubnting retriever club and has a side bar with rules. Don't just watch go and run and get your feet wet.

I was planning on running my female at the Waseca hunt test next weekend, but she came into heat so it is out of question now. To answer your questions you can find the rules/regulations for AKC hunt tests on the AKC HSOforum. In order to register and get directions to the different tests, go to entry express. Hope this helps, good luck, and most importantly have fun!

Just a Hi BirddogLabs from Tinkhamtown good to see your first post.

Tink

Can't wait for some of your tips on catching walleyes and muskies or how to shoot a six pointer.

Is this one just for Labs AKC ect.?