Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Duckman8

Snow goose feather flyer flipping decoy sillosock

4 posts in this topic

Anybody heard of these? Do they work? I have seen them for the first time today. Being a huge snow goose hunter, I am always looking for something new that will work. If anyone has any info, that would be great.

They sure look nice. Their are not alot of reviews out on them yet but I bet they would work.I wonder myself how they work on windless days. We are looking at adding a few to our spread.

I might have to give them a try myself. Maybe after the spring hunt, we might get some more reviews on them. We have found that a quality spread has been doing better than mass numbers. We even wash our decoys have way through our week long hunts. These look good, but the jury is still out I guess.

Your not alone we wash ours also. Looks kind of funny when you got 500 plus windsocks air drying in the yd it definately gets some looks from people driveing by. I totally agree on a quality spread. I have been hunting them since they opened a spring season and I know for sure they are getting smarter every yr. Realisim is definately a key to killing birds. Unless conditons are right the good old days of throwing out junk and killing birds may be gone.