• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Snow goose feather flyer flipping decoy sillosock

I might have to give them a try myself. Maybe after the spring hunt, we might get some more reviews on them. We have found that a quality spread has been doing better than mass numbers. We even wash our decoys have way through our week long hunts. These look good, but the jury is still out I guess.

Your not alone we wash ours also. Looks kind of funny when you got 500 plus windsocks air drying in the yd it definately gets some looks from people driveing by. I totally agree on a quality spread. I have been hunting them since they opened a spring season and I know for sure they are getting smarter every yr. Realisim is definately a key to killing birds. Unless conditons are right the good old days of throwing out junk and killing birds may be gone.