Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vman59

Who got a Bear tag?

6 posts in this topic

How many points did you draw on? I put in just for the pref point and then checked and realized I could have probably drawn for C as well. Thats OK, heading to CO this fall and don't have time/money for both.

Where are you gonna hunt?

I had 5 pts. going to hunt Clark county. Can't find anyone who will let me on to hunt bear in Barron county south of hwy 8. Every time we go to a land owner to ask he thinks we are after his deer. Have the same problem trying to find land for goose hunting first words out of their mouths is your after my deer. If anyone knows of someone south of hwy 8 that would let me bait for bear I would appreciate the help , THANKS !!!!

Cool, I don't know of anyone offhand but if something comes up I'll let you know. I hunted Clark about 5-6 years ago - I got skunked but there are plenty of bears. Know a group that runs em during practice season and they tree them on a daily basis.