• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

December Morson reports here! Happy holidays!

Well, Pelican Landing posted the following report under fall fishing... but it sure ain't fall any more, not with 20 below and 40 below wind chills!

Any more reports out there? I'm wondering about slush and ice ridges???

I'm not heading up until the 31st but will report when we get back on the 5th..

Happy Holidays everyone!

Here's Ken's report:

"16 inches of ice 6 inches of snow on ice with deeper drifts more snow forcast tomorrow trucks are good to go sled is your best bet. Have not been fishing yet will be out this weekend. Had a great hunting season some beautifull bucks. Thanks for the smoked salmon it was great. Have a crew booked in over new years weekend will give a report. Looking forward to seeing you this winter catching fish and having some.''

WT! heading up tomorrow with the family for the day. Dad and I are gonna go for a cruise on the sleds and see what its like out there. gas is cheap so we are just going to ride. might go back up later in the week. Let you know what we find as far as any slush or ice ridges. Just going up for the day. Happy holidays

went for a cruise east of Morson in the Sabaskong area. Rough riding out in the open because of drifted snow. over east we found alot of slush,more in the bay areas but it was only a few inches deep. found a few small pressure ridges but them can form anytime. I was hoping to make it up to Miles but it was getting late in the day and it was cooling off fast. Heading back this weekend and hopefully new years for some lakers.

Thanks for the report BDude! Hope the lake isn't as rough as it was last winter.. those drifts were a bummer on my herniated discs!!!

Hope you had a nice Christmas...

Did you go west at all? Hear of anyone fishing those walleyes?

Hope to see you up there. I worked a half-day off on Wednesday so we should be up there New Years even about 5 or 6...

Take care, say hi to all..

Wthing