• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Updated Fishing Report?

Atleast it's making ice! And according to weather underground the mosquito index is low so there are some positives to go along with this weather. Im going nuts here you can only organize and inventory your tackle box so many times in one day. I'll just have to make up for it the next three weeks by going eleven days.

how much ice did you have on Smiths? Is the snow blowing off the lakes or just drifting up?

6-8 is all I measured this morning on Smiths. just drifting up making it a pain. i hope at least it hardens the snow pack so a guy can drag over not through it. When we set up shallow in Smith we had water coming out onto the ice making for a sloppy mess. Canals were nasty lots od slush under the snow and maybe an ince more ice than we had last Sunday.

I have no idea yet where I'll be fishing West or Spirit for sure all depends where I can get out at. Big shack and skinny guy don't go along well LOL. I think I need a snowmobile If you need help with the permie just shout I'll be glad to lend a hand.

My snowmobile is at Angler's right now and my dad just got me a new 4 wheeler with a plow so we can get the perm out.

You are more than welcome to use my sled to pull your stuff out if you decide on Spirit that day. That has been the only thing I have used my sled for and I will be on the 4 wheeler that day anyway.

Perchpounder the offer is extened to you too, if you can make it down.

Might take you up on that, I do love my 3 man untill we get deep snow and can't drive out. I know I can make it quit snowing if I buy a sled, last time I had 1 I rode it 1 year and it sat for 4 after that LOL. shoot me an e mail we'll set something up. Depending on where you cabin is I have a few spots that need tried out but hard to get to.

I copied and pasted your e-mail address and for some reason it got kicked back to me. Shoot me one at [email protected]. No reason to drag out when my sleds going to be sitting there.

I don't ride my sled at all unless I have a shack tied to the back of it, I about killed myself screwing around a few years ago and decided to just use it for ice fishing.

I talked to the guy at Stan's bait and he had a similiar report. He said all the bays were dead, he has been trying to get on fish for an upcoming tourney, thinks they may be a little deeper.

I got the perm set on Angler's today, after pushing piles of snow. Hope to see you guy's there tomorrow. My perm is the closest one in.

I have been on big spirit for a week perch bite has been good .

I only keep 9 inchers and up,you can usually come close to your limit after a good 5 to 7 hours out there walley bite is so so pick 2 a day and usually have some that are over the slot. I would think it will becoming to an end here with all the traffic out there tryed counting houses but can't count that high.

I stayed on Spirit the last three days. The perch bite was very good, however there were a ton of little ones we let go.

Walleye fishing at night was fair. Last night we ended up with 6 but only had one keeper. The night before we got two and the first night I got two and missed several on tip ups.

There were a ton of people out there this weekend and the access at Angler's is getting pretty ratty. If you go that way bring some sand, I won't be able to get to it til next weekend.