Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

3 posts in this topic

My cell phone isn’t working it stopped working on me. Im waiting for my phone to come back from my warranty. I don't have any other phone service at this time other than using a work phone or buddy's phone. Email me your number and I can call you from work tommorow afternoon. Im leaving for lake of the woods tommorow night around 11p. We will have internet access well where at Riverbend up at low. We will be posting day by day reports in the lake of the woods thread.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Let's not forget ZIM has no offense in his mind, why we hired Norv who has shown very little creativity with our game plans then again do we have much for threats offensively ? Bet Norv wants to draft some offense which we did with Re-Treadwell. Where's he at ? Is he hurt ? Did he make the team ? Cmon, we were Minnesota due for a stinker. Gladly take 5-1 heading to Chicago, it could be worse and it's a new week, but we need to be 6-1 after stinky Chicago.
    • Pheasants are do I dare say thick around here. Issue is hawks are killing them. We watched a hawk flush bird after bird and it tried and tried, finally killing a hen. Was telling my son out raking about it before we saw any pheasants flush that they are tough on pheasants, young turkeys, ducks etc. and sure enough lol. But, that's the great outdoors and a part of it. I should've been hunting that hayfield, easy walking loaded with birds why idk standing corn is the bordering field.
    • Like the dems claiming without proof that the Russians are behind Wikileaks?  Or their applauding the hack of Sara Palin's email, but deploring the ones of Podesta and the DNC? Or perhaps the frequent likening of Trump to Hitler?    The referring to portion of the American people as "Deplorable and irredeemable " That's all good with you.    But some dumb photos etc of Hillary, making fun of her health problems are beyond the pale?
    • Apparently there is no limit to just how low and sleazy Uncle Bill will go.  We all understand who he supports and who he plans to vote for,  and that's fine;  that's what free elections are all about.  But there should be some point at which a reasonable and decent man will cease and desist with the tasteless and scabby sewer level twisting and churning.
    • That will teach me a lesson.  Don't reply using a device without a real keyboard, and autocorrect/autocomplete on. 
    • That sucks Cap'n, that's happened to myself several times. Just keep getting out while you can, I tell my boss the season only comes around once a year. The boy and I are heading to the sw part of the state this weekend , then we'll give it a short break for the deer hunters before hitting it again. Good luck!
    • Good eye sled. The Feds are factory second rounds that I picked up from a bud. Some of them will be 1/8" or so bigger or smaller, but my gun shoots 3.5" so it has no problem cycling 3 1/8" shells.  Estates are made on the same line as all of Federals shotgun shells. Just lower quality shot apparently
    • Since the alternative is for a significant number of people to go without health care, the rest of society pays for it.   Since we have a progressive tax system, in general those who make more pay more.   But most pay something.   I suppose you oppose government fire protection as well?   They come to a poor person's house or apartment even if they don't pay much taxes.   We could revert to the former system where each homeowner contracted with the private fire department of their choice.   It would be ineffective in Libertarian World since Libertarian Party would legalize collusion and price fixing, but you would have freedom to choose your firefighting provider.      But getting back to health care, it has been a long time since the United States let a poor person suffer just because they couldn't pay for medical care.   Today that only happens in third or fourth world countries.    The government wastes plenty of tax dollars from working stiffs on other stuff.   And health care providers aren't getting rich off medicaid patients.     Do you have an  alternative to the government assuring some minimum level of health care to those who can't afford it?   Saying "private charities will do it" is bogus so I don't consider that a solution without proof that it has actually worked in an actual developed country.     A major problem with ACA is that it mandated too high a level of services, and cross subsidized demographic groups.   That isn't the only problem but it is enough for now.  
    • I have a 7mm MAG and my dad has a 30.06 but neither are BOSS.   I really like mine. Bought it used maybe 10 years ago?? Never failed on me, jammed or otherwise. Its heavy, but it is reliable for me. I don't think I would want to carry it in the mountains or something, but I have had great luck with it.   Sorry I cannot help on the BOSS system though.
  • Our Sponsors