• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

good auger repair in ne metro

fedexguy

I forget the name ... but in FOREST LAKE there is a bike shop in a stip mall on the south side of the downtown strip off Hwy 61 that repairs augers. I had my father-in-law Eskimo repaired there and was very happy with the work. I know he also fixes Jiffy's and I would assume also does Strikemasters.

Drock used to be where Strikemaster dumped off all of the fishing contest augers. They would clean them up and sell them at a good price. Very knowledgeable and have many parts in stock unlike all of your small engine shops.

Trail Cycle in the Ace Hardware strip mall. I think the owner is named Jack.

FLaker

That is the shop I was refering to in by previous post. I was happy with the work he did ... always good to give the local small business guys the business smile

There is a small engine repair shop in columbia heights on 40th and Central, they did a good job for me, got my grandpa's auger going after it sat for 7 years, and we always take the lawnmower there for a tuneup and a sharpen. good guys and fast turnaround.