• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

wow just got set up, im here.

robert1965

I am a total Ice Head!!!!! Been out three times already this year..(twice in Ely and once in Duluth). Ely trip was 4 1/2 hour drive and Duluth was 2 1/2 hour drive. Worth the time driven if you ask me......fishing was slow, and most of my friends don't get it.....IT IS NOT ABOUT CATCHING THE FISH...it is about being out there....drilling holes, staring at the Vexilar, firing up the Sunflower.....i LOVE IT! Don't get me wrong, catching fish is a BIG plus.....Doing my first metro lake fish tomorrow night! PUMPED!

Unfortunately between ice & open water being almost back to back, it doesn't give the pocketbook much of a break shocked. To bad you can't take a tax deduction for all this stuff frown (unless you are a guide of course)