• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Madden

fishin58

Anybody see the article Mark Kriegle put out, about how because Madden used former players names they are some how owed some money for this. I love the fact, that they now have some of the all time greats on the game.

What is your stance on this? Should Madden be able to put them on the game and or are they now owed something.

As it goes now the players really don't have a say on how there name is used right?

I heard the story on KFAN either thursday or friday last week, I think it is more on EA sports who makes the Madden games and the NFL PA who sold the rights to EA sports. But I am with the legend/retired players, if EA is using their likeness in the game they should be compensated for it for sure. I think the guy on the radio said each retired player will get about 22K, which really doesn't seem much considering what a $ maker MAdden is.