• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Whitetail European Mount

BassAholic

Does anyone know a reasonable taxidermist that will do a european mount. I've got a decent 8 point buck that I would like to do this with.

I'd rather not have to spend over $100 to do it either.

I just thought it would be something a little different.

i shot a nice 9 pointer a couple years back and thats when it was cold during deer season. i put the head in a bag and put it in the freezer until spring. when the ground thawd out i dug a hole and put it in there for about 3 months. then i put it in the lake for a couple weeks. when it was done it had that old European look to it, it wasnt like bleach white but it looked good.

iceman

Here ya go!

Lucky 7 Skull Works!

Some from FM have used them and like what they do.

They are a sponsor of FM. If they can not help you, I am sure if you contact them and say you are from FM they will steer you in the right direction wink.

They do it right, with beetles wink

Their web site should have more info! Click below:

!!!Click here for Lucky 7 Skull Works!!! wink

grin

Plus, I have Heard their prices are pretty good.

I fleshed out my skull last night... with a little effort you can do it yourself. Just make sure to stay in the garage... the women aren't real fond of the process in the kitchen. I just scrubbed some bleach on it afterwards & I think it turned out pretty good. If you want another place to compare prices in the St. Cloud area... google beetle my bones. I just got an email from him this morning... if you want more info on pricing, let me know.