• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Hey Lamb (Barb) Little Help Please

If you attend this months meeting could you give either Jim or Julie my Golden Rule. I have to do some work on there computer and hope to get around to it after deer hunting plus I promised I would try to get Julie a venison roast cause Jim is not hunting this year. I like my smaller ruler for Ice fishing laugh

Sure can but I am not sure there is going to be a meeting this month. She lives close to me so I can drop it off there. How about your hats too? Besides it is too short for measuring the fish I have been catching. laugh

Quote:
Besides it is too short for measuring the fish I have been catching.

Ain't that the truth girl!! grin Go Barb Go!! grin I'm so jealous of you getting out so much. *Sigh* Someday I'll get back out on the lake as much as possible. Until then, I'll just read your reports! grin

You can absolutely drop them off with Julie. Why isn't there going to be a meeting this month? confused

Her name is Ellen and she did go with me one afternoon. Might be able to talk her into going on one of our GTG's, she loves fishing and has her own boat! The "old grouch" has been exactly that, an "old grouch".