Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rattlereel

Dog has limp

9 posts in this topic

He started limping yesterday and now won't put any weight on his paw. There are no areas that are more tender than any other as far as I can tell. There is no sign of a cut, sliver, or anything else in his paw. He also wasn't hunted hard this past weekend. Any ideas?

He probably just tweeked somthing, just crate him up for a couple days and he should be fine.. If that doesn't work, time for the vet.

that's the same thing with our dog. Started to limp and took her to the vet and said that she had bone cancer... Your best bet wouldnbe to take her into the get. Also if the dog has a bump on it's leg than you should rele take It in

Hope this

Helps

What kind of dog?

Front leg or back leg?

My dog was limping around pretty good for awhile, we decided to take him to the vet.

He tore his acl and we had to have him fixed. He's getting better every day.

Good Luck,

Mike

My dog did that once and it was a torn ACL and was expensive. I'd wait a week and see how it does.Its worst case scenario

He is putting weight on it today and is moving around better. So I hope it was nothing!