Guests - If You want access to member only forums on HSO. You will gain access only when you sign-in or Sign-Up on HotSpotOutdoors.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NAMASafetyDirector

Strikemaster Hard Water Wear

6 posts in this topic

Do any of you have any of this stuff from S.M. I was just looking at it on thier HSOforum and thought that it looked pretty reasonably priced, I don't recall if anyone has ever mentioned owning either the bibs or the polar parka. Any comments or reviews would be appreciated. Thanks

I have the parka (I got it about halfway through last season) and I like it. It keeps me warm, and there are many pockets for anything and everything both inside and out.

I have both the jacket and bibs. For the price, they are an excellent suit. Very warm and tons of places to put jig boxes and extra gear. Also a very comfortable suit...

are they the only one's that carry it or do other retailers carry their suits as well?

I own the vexilar suit and the S.M. Won the S.M. in a Ice tourney last year and I'd have to say i prefer the S.M. keeps you a little warmer around the neck and face, and like Matt said, its got all kinds of great pockets for tackle boxes.

I bought myself the parka last March on sale for $89 at L&M Fleet Supply. I love it, now I have to get the bibs to go with it. I am not sure if my camo bibs would look too styling with the red and black parka. I think a lot of the places that carry the auger also carry the hard water wear. Check at Glen's Army Navy site, on sale.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Except for the fact that to Hillary Minneapolis/ St Paul is rural fly over territory. Outstate doesn't even exist and I would rather that rural areas are left to make their own choices rather than have what they do be dictated by the Capital.    If you ever ran a small city hall and saw the additional dollars it takes to do an infrastructure project with the USDA involved you might think a bit differently about all the " help" big government provides. 
    • Looks like we have at least 1 faithless elector so far.
    • Of the 2 candidates that had a chance at winning, Hillary was the only one that had anything resembling a plan to help rural America. Hillary's plan just didn't resonate because it basically was modernizing rural America, and rural America wants to relive a past that is no longer achievable.    Unfortunately a libertarian is probably an even worse choice for rural areas. While a libertarian would cut federal taxes, they also would significantly cut spending to things like infrastructure where rural areas have a disproportionate maintenance cost to local tax revenue ratio. The Libertarian "privatize everything" or "leave it to the states" mentality would likely lead to many roads becoming toll roads in order to pay for maintenance. And those tolls are by and large paid by locals, increasing costs of local goods and making area businesses less competitive.
    • Well, OSU is going to the playoff, and Wisconsin and Michigan are getting at large bowls. That leaves Minnesota as the #4 remaining team.
    • +1 on striker ice love mine    
    • I know of which you speak and they were full when I stopped by for my new fav Ghost Pepper beef sticks on the last weekend. Well I stopped by on the 1st-2nd and last weekend for the beef sticks! I use to cut up all my Deer until I and the wife wanted some of those more fancy brat's and sausage I just couldn't do.
    • My FXR sled jacket and bibs have the F.A.S.T Flotation Assistance system Technology in them so I get dlb duty out of the suit sledding and Ice fishing. Right now Cab's up in Rogers has the FXR outdoor suits but they aren't cheap. Love mine.    
    • Those look Great. Most of the time just crock potted them to death! 
    • Glad to hear it isn't the local 172 processor people complained about last year.    I was happy to have the needed "facilities" back this year.  Set up, skinned, sliced, diced, vacuum packed and cleaned up in 3.5 hours.  No, that doesn't include the grind, but we do take that in.
  • Our Sponsors