• GUESTS

If you want access to members only forums on HSO, you will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member. ?

Crestliner replacement parts?

davesfriend

So I was up on Millacs when the wind came out of no where. Holding the boat at the dock waiting for the trailer when I heard a snap (uh oh). Next morning I looked and saw that the gas tank vent thingy below where you put the gas in is missing the cap and is not in the best shape any more. It is a 2000 crestliner sportfish 1750. With the whole CP closing and moving around, where would I look to find this piece? Is this something that is like universal, or model specific? I wish I had the correct name for you, but it is the thing if you put the gas in too fast it sprays out and down the side of the boat. You know what I am reffering to? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!

Pretty universal... should be able to find it at any dealer. They're usually made by Perko.

See if you have two vents on your boat (some do, some do not) and spin it off (threaded) and take it in to a dealer. if you don't have another measure the rough size of the threaded end and head in.

Good luck!

marine_man